cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Roaming won't accept selection

georgelaidaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep choosing the $30 for 15 days data plan, select the appropriate box and submit. The invoice says approved but no money is deducted and nothing happens. There are sufficient funds in my account. This is the the second renewal. The first application and one renewal worked perfectly. I have now been without for 2 days and still cannot get it to go through.

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the spinner refresh icon under the Shop Add-ons button. Do any roaming add-ons show up? Are they showing 0/15 or other like 15/15?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @georgelaidaw   for renewing the roaming , you might need to wait 24 hours to buy the same one again

Or you can buy a different add-on and it should work

if you need to buy the same one again , and don't want to wait, please submit a ticket with CS agent, they can help with that

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@georgelaidaw 

Are you trying to renew the same 15 day US roaming add on?  It is a known glitch that you can't renew the same add on until about 24 hours after the first one is expired.  (ie. 15 + 1 day).  You can choose another different US roaming package to purchase.  Or contact customer service agent to renew the same US roaming package earlier. 

Need Help? Let's chat.