cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Roaming did not work during my trip

Marynabilousova
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I have purchased a 20$ add on for data and Roaming in USA, however no internet or calling was available to me during my stay. I have a charge on my credit card and heading home from my trip. How do I obtain a refund?

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marynabilousova wrote:

Hello, 

I have purchased a 20$ add on for data and Roaming in USA, however no internet or calling was available to me during my stay. I have a charge on my credit card and heading home from my trip. How do I obtain a refund?

Thanks! 

Do you still have the amount you paid sitting in your Availabe Funds? If so, then that indicates why the add-on didn't work. That money will now just go towards your next renewal.

@hairbag1 wrote:

You can contact a moderator and see if they can credit your account for the fouled-up Add-on. Public Mobile's philosophy is no refunds....but have a look at "My Account" and see if that $20 is still there.

@Marynabilousova 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can contact a moderator and see if they can credit your account for the fouled-up Add-on. Public Mobile's philosophy is no refunds....but have a look at "My Account" and see if that $20 is still there.

Need Help? Let's chat.