Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming purchase

csarling
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

0EFD88EC-D861-44F8-9602-3DA90028F71B.jpeg

714D5DD5-C6B5-40DC-BFDE-ACA9069409CE.jpeg

I purchased US talk & text, as well as data this morning. Only the data is showing up in my overview, but the tal & text shows in my payment history. Is it safe to assume it will work as expected? Thank you

16 REPLIES 16

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@csarling  - I would say it is safe to presume it should work as expected; this is, if you are ONLY in the USA.

Roaming addons will not work whilst in Canada.

• Make sure data roaming is enabled in your phone settings.
  • Restarting your phone should help you connect to the correct network.
  • Go to the cellular or network settings in your phone, and check your APN configuration. If possible, manually search and select T-Mobile's or maybe AT&T network.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Best to take my first home remedy.....I take Joe Rogan with a grain salt or a pillar of salt more like....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

darlicious: Turns out I am triple vaxxed. And it does suck to have got it anyway. So far my experience is that it's much like any crappy cold. YMMV. We'll see if anything else happens and we'll see how it all ends up long haul-wise. Maybe I'll suddenly go very quiet around here.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Then I guess when I assume I make an assOUTofUandME .......I've got a line on some ivermectin if you're interested....?😷👹😉

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

darlicious: Where did you get the idea that you think I'm triple vaxxed? I haven't said anything about that in my time here unless I'm not searching the right way. I searched using booster, boosted, triple, vaxxed, vax, vaxx, shot, jab - nothing comes up with my saying anything to do with that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Oh geez....chicken soup for the soul? You're the first I know that's been triple vaxxed and got it. Pomegranates....dark leafy greens, lots of liquids, cranberry cocktail or cran-cherry. 1 large very warm 7 star metaxa brandy at bedtime. 

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious: Got the covid thing going on. My eyes stayed closed for 11 hours last night. Could probably have gone longer. Sorry for my failing punctuality.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

For a second there I thought you may have missed this thread. A whole 90 minutes....pay attention kitties you can learn something new today! That's always a good day!

@csarling 

Any features in a US Roaming add on that are unlimited such as talk and/or text will not show in your add ons or your overview page because they don't require a counter. So they are considered a feature of your plan details....and add ons.

Anyhow since you took a screenshot likely not long after purchase you now know what time they will expire 10 days from now. Enjoy your trip and Stay--Safe!

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@csarling wrote:

No I didn’t see it on the page either which is why I’m concerned. Thank you!

pm.jpg

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@csarling 

From the screenshot you supplied, the last item on My Data & Add-ons shows US Roaming - 1gb Data (10 days).

Remember to click on AT&T or T-Mobile as the cellular network.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can either private message CS_Agent or you can open a ticket through the Chatbot

csarling

No I didn’t see it on the page either which is why I’m concerned. Thank you!

csarling

Sorry I’ve never needed help before - how do I contact an agent?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I do not see US talk & text in your add-ons.

Maybe somebody who did use US talk & text before could clarify. Whatever you bought it become active right away (US add-ons) and clock is ticking.

To be 100% sure, I would contact agent just in case, to confirm.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your stats show you have purchased 1 GB of US roaming data and that shows up on your add-on section. Is there any talk and text add-on you see on the page? I don't see it. I think it should appear on your page, given you purchased it.

Need Help? Let's chat.