cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming not activated

Cuturic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I purchased first the 250mb data for US roaming then purchased the $20(talk/text/data) US roaming.  The $20 shows purchased but it's not active so I cannot get calls / texts.

Looking for support

12 REPLIES 12

Cuturic

Thanks for the support all,
Ticket has been submitted so now I just have to wait.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cuturic : Click on the little cartoon quote button in the lower right and muddle your way through the chatbot to get to Submit a ticket. Then watch for a reply with a red number over your envelope icon to the left of your avatar up top.

But try another browser or device or incognito first.

Cuturic

What exactly do you mean by CSA for me. What's my next step?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent evidence. Yup. The talk/text appears to have been paid for but it does not appear in your Plan Details. So that's off to the CSA's for you. T-Mobile will matter. You can change to that anytime.  But yes you need to have talk/text properly on your account.

Edit: And the blue screen pic does show that IT thinks you already have the talk/text/data bundle. So yeah where is it? Maybe try another browser or device or incognito mode. Maybe it will magically show up in your Plan Details then.

Cuturic

Screenshot_20220222-201758.png

Screenshot_20220222-201822.png

Screenshot_20220222-201928.png

 didnt realize I could add photos. Package definitely purchased just not on the account. I'm actually on a LTE plan still. 

I could switch to TMobile but I don't think that will matter until it is on my account

@Cuturic wrote:

I see the package for US roaming data but not the package that has talk and text

HI @Cuturic   When you are in My Account, do you see any amount under Available Fund?  Maybe you just added the fund and did not complete the purchase?  If you see the $20  as Available fund, then you can go back and use the fund to buy the roaming package you want

You can also check the Transaction Log to confirm if you just loaded the fund and if you have then use the fund to buy the add-on.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cuturic The talk/text items would be listed under Plan Details. But maybe you didn't actually buy them. If you still see the amount in Available Funds then you need to go back and actually purchase the add-on. It's a bit non-intuitive. Deposit money then buy add-on. Even though you would thing you just did. But you only initially deposited the money.

Cuturic

I see the package for US roaming data but not the package that has talk and text

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cuturic : Today is the day. AT&T is shutting off their 3G networks/frequencies. They are a roaming partner of PM. So the only way talk will work is connecting to T-Mobile...for now.

You should be able to receive texts in any case. Just not send. No talk either way.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Cuturic 

Try clicking on AT&T or T-mobile as the carrier in your cellular network selection setting.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Cuturic   So, your data is working without issue and just not call and texts?

which network are you connected to ?  T-Mobile or AT&T?  Try both network and see which one works

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you click on Plan Details do you see the talk and text items in there? Do you see the data items under My Data & Add-ons.

You likely also need to set your network to T-Mobile for talk.

Need Help? Let's chat.