cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming addon not showing up

beakbird
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just purchased a US talk, text, and 3Gig addon but it's not showing up in my addons.

I can view the receipt.

11 REPLIES 11

beakbird

UPDATE

Issue was resolved by CS_agent. The addon had not been provisioned properly on their back-end.

Is this a re-buy of the same add-on? Do you see the amount you paid for the add-on in your balance?

beakbird

I went to the site through the app and several different browsers from different devices and still no roaming addon  I have other addons which are all shown but no roaming.

I submitted a ticket with CSagent using the link.

Will update when solution is found.

Thanks 

@beakbird 

log in to your account ....look to the right side of page and find Add-on Usage. You should see the add-on IF it was purchased successfully.

sp

HI @beakbird 

yes, US roaming addon supposed to be showing on My Account's Overview, under My Add-ons section

please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode to login and then check

maybe post a screenshot of your overview section

but if in doubt, submit ticket with PM agent first,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

beakbird

Does anyone know if and where the US roaming addon is supposed to be displayed in the account?

HI @beakbird 

The Refresh not always work, a better way is to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser and login My Account to avoid cache problem

But if you realy don't see the addon ,  ask agent to check again.  Please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you're using your web browser, there are known cache issues which is a pain. Can you try the app? If not, clear your browser cache and history and then restart your browser. Then sign back in and see if it shows up. Also, you can check your online credit card website to see if a charge is "pending". If it is, then it went through. 

beakbird

Hi,

I clicked the wheel in addon usage. It refreshed but still no roaming addon.

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If refreshing the page as suggested doesn't work, which should do the job, you can also try clearing your cookies.  From what I understand public website has many problems with retaining old information on their site unless you use a clean browser each time to view most current content.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @beakbird 

There's a little refresh wheel there and if you click it, it should show up.

You can also look at the PM app on your phone under subscriptions and add ons. It should show up there. Let us know if that works

Need Help? Let's chat.