cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data

Nannymags
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the 10 day unlimited talk and text and 250 data plan for travel in the US. I have used a lot more data than planned, can I top that up, or do I have to wait until the 10 days expires?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It would get quite pricey, you may want to look at a local prepaid data option. Also even after 10 days If you wanted the exact same add on you'd have to wait 24hours after If you were doing it manually, unless you get a CSA to manually activate it right away 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 

Now you know by the two previous replies that you can. Keep contributing the more you are here the more you will learn. When you don't know the answer try putting it in the search bar and hit go. You will be given a bunch of threads to read with or without solutions. Get a few with the same solution and you likely have the answer. (Contacting customer support not withstanding?!!) Then return to the thread and post the info you just found. The search bar has been my best friend since joining the community.

o contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It would be great to be able to add more, but I believe you have to wait till the 10 days expire.  Hopefully someone with more experience can help you with this one.  Good luck! 😊

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nannymags 

You are able to buy an additional data alone add on before the 10 days are up with your original roaming package.  You just can't purchase the exact same roaming package before the 10 days are up.  

Here is some additional information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/us-roaming

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can go ahead and buy any of the other buckets. US Roaming...not Canada. Come back if you need to extend talk. Don't buy another of those until the 10 days (240 hours) have passed.

Need Help? Let's chat.