cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on working

Grancyho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I payed for a 15 day, $30 US add on this morning and nothing is working. The payment has been withdrawn from my account but doesn’t show. Is it because it’s the weekend?

3 REPLIES 3

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Grancyho 

If you are not connected to T-Mobile make sure you have enabled roaming and reboot your phone. If you still haven't connected automatically then choose T-Mobile manually in your Settings under mobile network operators and if toggle airplane mode on/off if needed.

Do you know if VoLTE has been provisioned on your account/phone? Or if your phone is VoLTE capable? If that all checks out then all of your roaming services will run on T-Mobile's 4G LTE network. If you cannot use VoLTE calling then your voice services when roaming  in the US will need to connect go T-Mobile's 2G network which is less reliable and very location dependent. Read this thread and it's update post (before the VoLTE roll out began February 22nd) as it will give you info on US Roaming add ons and how access to T-Mobile's 2G network for voice calls work along with links to cell mapper's detailed network coverage maps.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Grancyho 

that add-on only works whilst you're in USA and connected to T-Mobile (no others will work)

Make sure you have Roaming Data enabled in settings.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Grancyho it doesn't show just because of browser cache issue. Please login My account again using Incognito mode and you should see it theres 

For using it, what roaming add-on you got?  if data is part of it, make sure you enabled Roaming Mobile data on your phone

Also, try manually connect to T-MOBILE instead of leaving it Automatic

And , which state and city you are at??

Need Help? Let's chat.