cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on question

versysRob1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First time using add on for text talk and data in US.  should I pay for it the day prior?   Is it simply add the add on and it works if I cross boarder in couple of hours?

4 REPLIES 4

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @versysRob1 

As someone who goes to the US often out of boredom, I usually make the purchase either the night before or the morning of my trip. Only takes a few minutes to do. Another option to look at, depending on what plan you currently have, you may look at grabbing one of those Canada US plans. This way you don't have to keep buying addons. Sometimes if you just go to to the states a few times a year is worth the plan.

Good idea...even if just travel to US is in summer months. One can always downgrade to a cheaper plan if it's available at end of summer travel season.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @versysRob1 

As someone who goes to the US often out of boredom, I usually make the purchase either the night before or the morning of my trip. Only takes a few minutes to do. Another option to look at, depending on what plan you currently have, you may look at grabbing one of those Canada US plans. This way you don't have to keep buying addons. Sometimes if you just go to to the states a few times a year is worth the plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@versysRob1 

the 15 Day US Roaming add-on starts as soon as you successfully buy it. For best talk experience, make sure your phone is volte enabled.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@versysRob1  It’s starts immediately after it’s purchased so I would buy it right before you go and it last 15 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.