cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on not working

dveldhuis99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried several times to purchase a US add on.  I have lots of funds available and the system gives me a receipt.  I check my payments and it doesn't show up, no funds are debited and no US add on started

13 REPLIES 13

I think one or more of your previous add-ons were still in their 10 days when you tried to purchase again. Or the weird 24 hour re-buy delay had not yet passed. This might be a new thing in the new system - it looks like you bought it but it only puts the money in the account.

dveldhuis99

They charged my credit card and it shows that I have those funds in my account but the add on purchase isn't going thru (i.e. no funds debited)

Hi @dveldhuis99 of you see sure PM didn't charged your credit card  open ticket with PM amd see if they can help you to buy

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

or you can simply can local data prepaid in US, and use VoIP app TextNow to  make calls instead. 

Are you seeing these payments coming out of your credit card? Or did you already have a balance on hand?

Keep clicking those little spinner refresh icons lower down or stay in private mode (or both). Are you using a mobile browser? Maybe try desktop mode with it.

But the critical part is, is money being spent.

dveldhuis99

I purchased the first one 12 days ago while in Utah.  It worked for 10 days while in Arizona but now won't allow my purchase of a 2nd 10 day US add on.

dveldhuis99

Still doesn't show any purchase (i tried buying US add on 3 times now, each time getting a receipt)

dveldhuis99

No luck again

dveldhuis99

No luck again.  Doesn't show the purchase that PM gave me a receipt for.

dveldhuis99

No luck

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Be very confident UP add-on will work at all before purchasing it. Don't be disappointed if it does not work when you get to US.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dveldhuis99 try to login with Incognito mode to confirm if those transactions indeed went through.  There is some cache issue on this My Account site

If there was not purchase,  try buying again with your Incognito browser

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dveldhuis99 

Try rebooting the device, and refreshing the PM self-serve account screen.

You might also find that logging out, clearing cache and cookies, then opening an incognito tab and logging in again will allow you to 'view' the purchase and add-on.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@dveldhuis99 

Try logging out and back into your account. Also try restarting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.