cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on not working

Jerry009
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

US roaminG data not working, US roaming calling and texting not working. All Us add ons not working.

10 REPLIES 10

@Jerry009  "Won't let me submit ticket. Gives error code"  Are you using the link @Handy1 gave you which is a private message to customer service?  If you're trying the chatbot/ticket system, it's broken and gives errors so use the link.

Jerry009

I have the text calling data one got it Dec 24 left Dec 25 still in US. Dosnt work

Jerry009

Won't let me submit ticket. Gives error code

Jerry009

Tried 2g network didn't work

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jerry009   ". All Us add ons not working."

You have more than one US add on?  Which ones do you  have and when did you buy them?

@Jerry009  Please submit ticket with support see if they can compensate you for the troubles 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HI @Jerry009 

you tried T-Mobile and 2G?

where US you are in?  what phone you have?

you might need to try again using T-Mobile 2G in a different area

Jerry009

Tried this. Still dosnt work

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jerry009 

check if you connected to T-Mobile or AT&T.  Try both and see which one works.  Make sure you dont use 5G, change to 4G

you have data? make sure data raoming is enabled on your phone

SMS should be easier, check it first

if voice does not work, connect to T-Mobile only and change to 2G and test

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jerry009  First make sure you have data roaming turned on in phone settings and set phone to 4G/LTE and connect to T mobile or AT&T also if you haven’t rebooted the phone do that aswell . If you still have issues with voice you can try set phone to 2G and connect to T mobile 

Need Help? Let's chat.