cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Talk, Text & Data redeemed but it's not Working

Freedom551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I redeemed the US talk, text and data yesterday from my rewards and it hasn't kicked in. I'm stuck on Christmas Day with no data or way to connect with people. Must add I'm getting a bit tired of the challenges with Public mobile lol but I guess this is what we deal with as the prices are good.

Can anyone help?

Merry Christmas! 

8 REPLIES 8

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wonderful. I am glad you figured it out. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

thanks for the update @Freedom551 

yes, the redeem , although it said within 24 hours, usually it is almost instant

Glad you have all these sorted out. 

Enjoy the trip and Happy Holiday

@Freedom551  Excellent we happy to hear it , and merry Christmas to you too ! 🎄 

Freedom551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Handy1 @Cheetah24 @hTideGnow 

Thank you for the quick replies. Much appreciated. I took all comments on board and in the end I found out that although I got an email saying the reward would be added within 24 hours, I did not get an email saying that there had been some sort of error (who knows what or why) and unbeknownst to me they credited my account $25. I have since purchased the US Talk, Text & Data and it is now working. 

Thank you again for your quick replies on December 25th! There is now joy in Whosville LOL

Merry Merry! Kat

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Freedom551   You had problems a couple of weeks ago when connecting to AT&T but switching to T-Mobile got it working.  Have you tried that this time?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Freedom551 Did you purchase the correct US roaming add on ? Also ensure data roaming is turned on in phone settings and that your connected to T mobile or AT&T and put  the phone on  LTE / if still issue with voice try phone to 2G and connected to T Mobile . If you need support here’s the link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That's sad to hear. Your best bet would be to contact the customer support as soon as possible to inquire about this. You can contact them by going to this link (please login); https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Freedom551 

first, login My Account again to see if the addon is there.  Yes, you didn't see it earlier, but maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437          

if the addon is there, then it is a matter of how to use it  Make sure you turn on Mobile Roaming data o your phone

Then manually connect and test on both T-Mobile and AT&T and see which one works. Make sure network type is not 5G, chose 4G instead

Need Help? Let's chat.