cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming plan does not seem to be activating.

brynnhs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a US data and roaming 10 day plan several days ago. It appears on my "add ons" but does not seem to be working. I can't use data and my phone calls only work intermittently. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brynnhs 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit U.S. then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

Follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’,
  5. after purchase successful you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

review of Add-ons visit Here link...

make sure enable roaming on,
Try manually selecting either of  AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,
for Re-Purchase Add-ons you need to wait 25 hours after the expiry first Purchase Add-ons or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentto them do it for you...

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Are you currently in US?

If you need more US Talk add-on please not that US roaming Talk cannot be stacked. Next one has to be purchased after initial expire but you have to wait 24 hours.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brynnhs   Before you open ticket with PM support, please check 2 things

1. if you Add-on involves data, make sure Roaming Data is enabled

2. Change  Network Selection from Automatic to manual, and manually try AT&T and T-Mobile.  See which one works for you.  PM roaming uses either network but one could be better than the other one.  Do not rely on Automatic.  Try both and see which one works

also, you see the add-on appears here, right: 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@brynnhs  -  do you mean it appears in your Plan Details area on your Self Serve account? This is where is should be showing.

If it is showing, note this addon is for use whilst you are in the USA only.

Ensure, your Roaming option is turned on in the settings of your device. And you can also try manually selecting the network in your mobile connections area. Do you see AT&T Network or other ones listed?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brynnhs 

Please send a private message to CS Agent and they will make sure either your service is working or will refund your payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.