cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Bundle Renewal Disappeared

debunn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

I recently purchased a 10-day US Roaming bundle (talk, text, 250MB data) for a 14-day trip to the US which I ordered on Saturday November 30th.  This roaming bundle was set to expire today (December 10th), so I purchased the same 10-day US roaming bundle this morning to keep my service while in the US.

It would appear that when my previous 10-day US roaming bundle expired, it either removed the new bundle I purchased today (December 10th), or that the new bundle hasn't taken effect.  In any event, I don't see a US roaming bundle on my account, and my phone no longer works in the US.

Could someone please assist me with this?

Thanks kindly, Dave.

10 REPLIES 10

chad2001

Hopefully this kind of incident will prompt Public Mobile to revamp its US roaming offerings by giving its customer more choices (ie.  15-20-25-30 day roaming bundles, or simply allow the 10-day roaming with automatic renewal option).

debunn

Thanks again all for your help with this - it turns out that the system got confused and allowed me to subscribe to the 10-day US roaming bundle before my previous 10-day bundle had expired, and then expired that add-on (that I just purchased) later the same day.

The moderator team was able to re-add the subscription to my account, and I'm able to use my phone in the US once again.  Shout out @Alex_G  for the help on this one!

@debunn , thanks keep us updated on how this turns out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

debunn

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.18.11 PM.png

I've also DM'd support directly - thanks for the advice all!

@debunn wrote:

Tagging moderators for assistance please:
@CS_Agent

Submit a ticket to PM ASAP by doing the following:

st5.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@debunn wrote:

Hi!

I recently purchased a 10-day US Roaming bundle (talk, text, 250MB data) for a 14-day trip to the US which I ordered on Saturday November 30th.  This roaming bundle was set to expire today (December 10th), so I purchased the same 10-day US roaming bundle this morning to keep my service while in the US.

It would appear that when my previous 10-day US roaming bundle expired, it either removed the new bundle I purchased today (December 10th), or that the new bundle hasn't taken effect.  In any event, I don't see a US roaming bundle on my account, and my phone no longer works in the US.

Could someone please assist me with this?

Thanks kindly, Dave.

If you purchased on November 30th the plan would have expired at 1159 PM ET on the 9th as it is 10 calendar days.  For some reason the same add-on isn't avaible for purchase right away after the first one expires.  It is around a day or so that it then appears int eh self serve area again for purchase.  So this morning you saw that the same add-on was available for purchase and made the purchase.  Are you able to show a screen shot of your payment history (with private info removed) so we can follow along and see what is going on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@debunn wrote:

@CS_Agent

Open a ticket instead they'll reply faster.

debunn

@CS_Agent

debunn

Thanks - I'm sure I did both steps, and my transaction history would suggest the same:

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance

Dec 10, 2019US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) / Itinérance aux É.-U. - Appels + textos + 250 Mo (10-jours) $20.00$0.00
Dec 10, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$20.00 $20.00

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.