cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Phone Add-On Charged but Not Working

drohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm working in the US and added my first Talk/Text/250mb roaming add-on on June 17th. I ran out of data before 10-days was over, so I added the 500mb add-on June 24th. This all worked. But when I bought a new talk-text/250mb on June 27th, it does not appear in my add-ons, and as such I can't talk or text (just use data from the June 24th add-on). My transaction history shows I did get charged for the June 27 talk/text/250mb. I have tried restarting my phone. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take 48-72 hours for a response depending on workload.

drohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Right, I read that somewhere. I've already sent a moderator a message so we'll see if they can fix it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 10-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Moderator.
  • If you purchase 2 different U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, they will expire separately. For example:
    • You purchase a U.S Roaming Talk, Text, Data Add-On on Day 1 of your plan. It will expire on Day 10.
    • On Day 6 of your plan, you purchase a 1 GB U.S. Roaming Data Add-On. It will expire on Day 15.
Need Help? Let's chat.