Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Canada Plan

Winston416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I would like to change my current plan to the Canada-US 5G 75GB for $40/mo
I have previously requested but the plan was not available at the time. 

Best regards,

Winston

6 REPLIES 6

Winston416

Thanks Handy1 but it wasn't showing that option for me for some reason. What did work was the recommendation from softech and I was able to change it and take effect in my next billing cycle. 

Thank you both!!

@Winston416   If you're still not seeing it in your subscription changes section contact customer service by private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.

@Winston416  Close to the top left of screen when you first log into your account do you not see change subscription? Click it and you will see the plans available 

Winston416

Unfortunately it does not allow me to do so for the plan that they have. It only provides me with adding us roaming but no subscription change. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Winston416 

it is now available for everyone.  Just login My Account, go to Change Subscription page and you should see it there. 
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

softech_0-1708722516509.png

** if you don't see the plan, try login again using Incognito mode

As usual, we suggest to choose Change on renewal to avoid losing money from early plan change

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Winston416  Log into you account and go to subscription add on page / change plan and select the plan . Set it to charge for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1708722286815.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.