cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-On

rhewko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a US Roaming Add-On.  It shows on my credit card statement but is not showing on my Add-Ons.  When I try to use it, I receive a message that I don't have this Add-On.  Can you please help?

13 REPLIES 13

rhewko

Alright.  Thank you very much!

@rhewko wrote:

However, now it's showing "US Add-On" under my plan twice.  Did it double up?  Can you please subtract one for me?  I only wanted one.

@rhewko Contact a moderator, explain the error and they should be able to correct the double buy. In all likely hood, I am guessing they will just add the funds into your account, available to be used during a different add on purchase or your next renewal. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

rhewko

However, now it's showing "US Add-On" under my plan twice.  Did it double up?  Can you please subtract one for me?  I only wanted one.

rhewko

It worked. Thanks!

rhewko

I understand now.  It worked.

@rhewko wrote:

I've already submitted payment.  It's showing on my credit card statement.

The payment on your credit card ONLY shows the deposit you made to your Public Mobile account. That is only STEP 1.

Then you have to go and BUY the add-on USING the newly deposited funds in your account. That is STEP 2. Until you perform STEP 2, you have not purchased an add-on.

rhewko

I've already submitted payment.  It's showing on my credit card statement.  I've re-booted my phone, and it's still not working.

@rhewko 

It is two steps to buy an add-on.

Step one - add money to your account

Step two - go and buy the add-on 

Sounds like you did step one. When you log into your account. Does the money show in your available balance?

If so, now go and purchase the add-on that you want.

Let us know !

rhewko

I've already submitted payment.  It's showing on my credit card statement.  I've re-booted my phone, and that doesn't work, either.

rhewko

I've already submitted payment.  It's showing on my credit card statement.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rhewko wrote:

I purchased a US Roaming Add-On.  It shows on my credit card statement but is not showing on my Add-Ons.  When I try to use it, I receive a message that I don't have this Add-On.  Can you please help?

@rhewko 

buying an add on is a two step process.  Need to load funds and then purchase the actual add on.  Might just need to purchase the add on next if the available funds are in your balance.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-using-your-self-serve-account

Are you in the States presently?  If you do see the add on, then re-boot your phone.  May try to manually select AT&T or T mobile mobile carrier.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rhewko 

Add ons are a two step process. You've added the funds to your account balance now you have to choose it and submit payment. Clear your browser. Use secret/incognito mode. Log into your account. Do you see the funds you added in your balance? Go to the plans and add ons page. Scroll down to the add ons section. Choose your US roaming add on. Scroll to the bottom and submit the payment from your balance. Check your overview for it to appear.

Remember US roaming add ons start immediately after purchase. Reboot your phone and manually select AT&T or T-Mobile.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rhewko  2 steps to buy an add-on. Check your available balance the money should be there. Go buy the add-on now.

Need Help? Let's chat.