cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGET HELP NEEDED - NOBODY REPLIES !!!!!!!!!!!

PK1010
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PLS GET BACK TO ME ASAP. I am lost here. My friend (senior citizen) is locked out due to payment issue. His phone is locked and he cannot receive the security text .. he is trying to enter his payment info. Its really untaught process on behalf of Public. Pls get back to me asap. Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

ElegantTomato

If he can access the Internet he can jump on a chat. I've found that the wait time is usually 30 minutes+. However the agents are very helpful once you get through.

PK1010

I'll pass it to my friend. I'll see if he can actually do it . thank you 

Amped

I tried it on my phone.  After it lists a bunch of info on your account it gives options.  To make a payment using a Voucher or a Pre-registered Credit Card, dial 1.

PK1010

Yep.. can't get voice mail either .. No option like that actually . Only to enter text that he cannot receive. Really smart from PM

PK1010

My phone just reports the status of payment. But on his phone, if I'll dial 611, will there be a prompt or something to enter some kind of payment code ? 

Amped

Certain numbers should work even without service.  911 will work, but please don't dial that to test...  *611 should also work.  You can dial it right now and see what happens.

PK1010

How will he dial, if there is service ? 

Amped

Probably easiest to go to one of the places listed here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Purchase a payment voucher for your friend and then load it by dialing *611 on their phone.

@PK1010  There should be option to that’s says ‘didn’t get code” tap it and it should give option to send code to email instead otherwise you just have to wait for support to reply to you 

PK1010

He wants to switch to another company. I don't blame him. This is really really (sorry) stupid idea with text verification. if the phone is off..  how can he verify ... Crazy.  Would you send me a link to pay ? I send a note to them (from your link) but not sure when will they reply. Thanks for your help anyways. 

@PK1010  Payment  vouchers you can , but to do so with your credit card on his account you would need to update the credit card info on the account by logging in to his account . But you can’t so you would need to ask support to update the credit card info . With link sent in first reply . Also note I’m just a customer like you trying to help 

PK1010

Can I pay for him ? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PK1010  He can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 but to get helpf fromCS Agents hers the direct link for them 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.