cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP

Awet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does public mobile have live agent we can speak? I trued sending pm but I just got one time reply

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Awet wrote:

When I replied to their message, I did not get any reply anymore. It is very frustrating

How long has it been @Awet ?

Responses vary depending on how busy they are or tickets they are currently working on. But no harm to reply to the Customer Support Agent's message and inquire about the status. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Awet 

If you replied back to a CS_Agent right away when you got the pm, they will reply back instantly.

I am busy so I reply back whenever I am online and they got back to me within a couple of hours.

Patience is required when dealing with a CS_Agent.

If your issue is related to activation or simple issues. We can help but if it is related to personal changes or access to your account…you need to wait.

Awet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I replied to their message, I did not get any reply anymore. It is very frustrating

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Your first line of help is right here in the Community Forum...we can either help address your concern or direct you to proper resource.

Let us know what your question or query is and we can start from there. Unless it's an account issue, you'll find the Forum contributors to very very helpful and faster than going to CSA.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Awet @To answer your question, no there is no option to SPEAK to a live agent .. 

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Awet 

open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.