Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! Account Suspended

ta2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D

URGENT!!

I purchased the 3 month plan through promotion in November, I also purchased a US roaming addon as I'm on vacation in the US at the moment.

Since today my account status is showing that it was expired and that the account is suspended due to insufficient funds although I had paid the 3 months fee when signing up.

Now my roaming addon is running out of data (only 60MB left) and I can not purchase a new one since my account status is suspended. I tried going through the steps to reactivate my account, but it has ended up just having an extra $120 lying in my account and still doesn't let me get a new addon.

I also tried submitting an email support ticket, however it just says "your email does not match".

Please could you fix this issue and add another 250MB data addon to the account ASAP.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K to the rescue!

@ta2 when you get a moment, can you please give us a brief update to let us know if you're okay now?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ta2

I'm truly sorry about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go and please read my PM which you are about to receive. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ta2
Yes and about to run out of data with no response from Public Mobile.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Are you still in the states?

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wa wrote:

Hi did you try calling Public Mobile number for other information like payment or Add on?

There number is 855-478-2542

As far as I'm aware, that number is only usable for legacy customers.  

There seems to be some kind of bug with the US addons.  This isn't the first time I've seen this happen.

ta2

It says I don't have an active long-distance addon, and obviously I can't add one because of this issue.

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi did you try calling Public Mobile number for other information like payment or Add on?

There number is 855-478-2542

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ta2

Our moderators are available from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST) on Sunday.You have to wait till tomorrow. 

Need Help? Let's chat.