cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phones on same account

friar_t
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up an account associated with my email and purchased a SIM card for my wife and myself. Our phones were bth working fine but the US roaming isn’t working for my wife’s phone. Is the problem that we didn’t set up a separate account for her phone? If so, how do we set up a new account for her?

4 REPLIES 4

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@friar_t wrote:

I set up an account associated with my email and purchased a SIM card for my wife and myself. Our phones were bth working fine but the US roaming isn’t working for my wife’s phone. Is the problem that we didn’t set up a separate account for her phone? If so, how do we set up a new account for her?

1.You can chat with Simon for set up new account for your wife, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

2. Send private message to CS_Agent for set up new account for your wife: click top right "envelope" icon on this community page to send. After send, check "envelope" icon on this community page to get respond from CS_Agent.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@friar_t 

yes I believe because you used the same email address as your account that it is causing issues. I suggest contacting customer support and ask them to change the email address to another one for her account 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@friar_t 

Unfortunately PM doesn't have a shared plan so only 1 account/ 1 email address.

So your wife will have to use her own email address or create a new email address to create a new account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When did you set up these accounts? If after last summer then you will have created an account for her.

Buying roaming on one phone won't do anything for the other phone. All accounts are separate entities.

Need Help? Let's chat.