cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Abbo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t get a password reset for my account. I was able to figure out my community username and reset my community password but I can’t log into the main page / my account.

I’ve had this account since 2020 it I haven’t used it for sometime. Got a new SIM card this year so I’m trying to reset my account password so I can active my sim. 

customer support is bad and I can’t reach anyone and I’ve been threw all the steps over four times trying to reset without help but it’s not working I was only able to for the community side not for the my account side help!

3 REPLIES 3

Abbo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks both of you

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Abbo wrote:

I can’t get a password reset for my account. I was able to figure out my community username and reset my community password but I can’t log into the main page / my account.

I’ve had this account since 2020 it I haven’t used it for sometime. Got a new SIM card this year so I’m trying to reset my account password so I can active my sim. 

customer support is bad and I can’t reach anyone and I’ve been threw all the steps over four times trying to reset without help but it’s not working I was only able to for the community side not for the my account side help!

It looks like your account is closed. You get new sim card so you have to set up new account when you activated new sim card.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Abbo    if you have not used and pay the account for some time (as in the account got suspended for over 90 days), you cannot login My Account again as the account have already been closed permanently, 

You have to activate the new sim as a new account using the Activation portal and pick a new number:  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.