cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to transfer my existing Numbers to another service provider

JakeTheBosun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There seems no way I can get all 3 of my numbers to be released. (Only one was released)

33 REPLIES 33

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JakeTheBosun hello you would have three different accounts here so you need to do each one individually 

JakeTheBosun

I seem to be locked out of two, how can I access those two?

JakeTheBosun

I should mention, I got confirm messages at the transfer on each phone, and sent "Yes" to confirm each one at the time.

Hi @JakeTheBosun   you need to login to all 3 accounts and all 3 are leaving PM?

To sort out the login issue, try to direct message them here:

: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

@JakeTheBosun are all three accounts active? they must be for Public to release the number 

JakeTheBosun

I can't tell anymore. For those two, The new sim cards were inserted AFTER the "YES" confirmation message was returned still using Public Mobile service. I waited 30 minutes and then inserted the sim cards. One number transfered but two others didn't.

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

I should mention, I got confirm messages at the transfer on each phone, and sent "Yes" to confirm each one at the time.

@JakeTheBosun   oh, then you are almost done.

You got the message and replied YES, so your PM services on all 3 are active

Since you replied YES, your porting should be completed within 2 hours.  Reboot your phones with the new sim cards every 15 mins for an update. 

if it is already 2 hours after you replied YES, what you need to do now is to talk to your new provider and ask them where is the hiccup.

JakeTheBosun

The new provider replied the hicup is that Public Mobile will not release the numbers because the account numbers are not correct, but I cannot access Public Mobile account two get the other two account numbers at this point.

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

I can't tell anymore. For those two, The new sim cards were inserted AFTER the "YES" confirmation message was returned still using Public Mobile service. I waited 30 minutes and then inserted the sim cards. One number transfered but two others didn't.

HI @JakeTheBosun   Maybe it just need a bit more time.  Porting usually fast but can take longer in some cases.

Can you still login to PM Self-Serve for the other 2 accounts?  Try it.  If you no longer able to login, it is a good sign, the account is closed and the number is ported