cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to re-activate account unsuccessful

Princesse2024x2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been in limbo and past frustrated for days with no customer service help where this issue would of been taken care of in minutes. The system canceled my account yet I was able to get a new subscription, add funds and it keeps wanting to send verification texts to my number.  I chose E-SIM by default and I've been stuck on the activation page for days as it says it's not compatible with my new phone lol. I went and purchased a new sim and can't bypass that activation page as it keeps giving an error message when I click I ALREADY HAVE A SIM.  

HELP ME PLEASE

5 REPLIES 5

@HZWD wrote:

Try different communication channels such as phone, email, or social media to explain the situation and seek their assistance in resolving the activation issue.

@HZWD 

PM support is all online , there is no phone or email to contact them. With Social media, their reply will be ask your question in the Community.

the only channel to contact support is via direct message. 

HZWD

suggestions to help you resolve the activation problem:

Contact Public Mobile Support: Despite the difficulties you've encountered with customer service, it's still worth reaching out to Public Mobile's support team again. Try different communication channels such as phone, email, or social media to explain the situation and seek their assistance in resolving the activation issue.

Check Phone Compatibility: Ensure that your new phone is indeed compatible with Public Mobile's eSIM service. Public Mobile's website or customer support should provide a list of supported devices. Verify if your new phone meets the requirements for eSIM activation.

Clear App Data: If you're using the Public Mobile app, try clearing the app data/cache on your device and then restart the app. This can sometimes resolve technical issues that are preventing the activation process from progressing.

Try a Different Activation Method: If the app activation is not working, consider using an alternative activation method. Public Mobile may provide options such as website activation or contacting their support team directly to complete the activation.

edited by computergeek541:  @HZWD As from the other thread, the crossed out content isn't how to contact customer service. 

Princesse2024x2

Message sent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Princesse2024x2  you likely need support to help you to change to Physical sim on the system for you

Please message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Princesse2024x2 @Please 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.