cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to buy another phone - when I go to log in it says my email address does not exist

LaurenaP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to buy another phone - when I go to log in it says my email address does not exist

I received an email saying that I could buy a phone under the same email address.

For a limited time, upgrade to a Certified Pre‑Owned phone and receive a $30 credit1. Plus, check out exclusive discounts on your favourite devices.
Here's what you need to do:
1.Use this same email address  to purchase a Public Mobile Certified Pre-Owned phone by Sept. 6th2.
2.Get a $30 bill credit during the last week of September

So I can add to cart but when I go to login

I then get this error

and then I try to just sign into the store directly and I get this error

LaurenaP_2-1662227635409.png

Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

LaurenaP

Thanks for the advice.

Laurena

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LaurenaP - i'd just like to recommend to remove any personal info. in your post; including the picture in your post as well as in your community profile. This is a public forum, for all to see. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

Maybe if an oracle is around they can help with part of this... @computergeek541  ?

LaurenaP

Thank you it worked!!

@LaurenaP yup, you can do that.

But if i remember correctly,  the site let you put in am email address without actually create the account as well

And make sure later when you activate,  use the same email address 

LaurenaP

Thank you for the quick response.  My plan is to activate this phone through public with a new plan so I believe I will need to setup a new account to do that anyway, correct?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LaurenaP the CPO system is in fact a different one from My Account and the Community.  Yes, 3 different systems not linked .  So, you can  create a new account with the same email address as your My Account so PM can apply the discount by match email address after.  Or if I remember correctly,  you can just complete the purchase as guest but put in the same email address as My Account (without actually create the account on CPO site)

Enjoy

Need Help? Let's chat.