cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubling opening My Account

Ida2009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I am trying to renew my subscription but when I log into my account it gives me an error message and won't open My Account. Is anyone else having this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

Ida2009

I think I am going to move to a different carrier. This is ridiculous. I have tried different devices, incognito. I've tried private messaging for help and they told me I need access to My Account but this is precisely the problem. I will not continue with this company.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ida2009 have you tried to connect to the site from a browser in incognito or in private browsing?  Have heard of some problems with browsers and cached data and these modes are good ways to test.

Ida2009

It says the following:

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

Ida2009

I have tried this and I have tried on multiple devices. When I click on My Account nothing happens. It just stays on the home page or gives me an error message and says to try again later.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Try refreshing your device  page. Try another device if possible. 

If still no luck, please send a message to customer service representative below to inquire. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't have the issue; but can you tell us what is the error that you are seeing?

Need Help? Let's chat.