cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting

dolphinangie954
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to add money to my account thru a prepaid visa and it's not letting me

24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolphinangie954 : This is perplexing.So you did the extra $1? You did the lost/stolen?

Would still like to see your overview page. Maybe even your payment history. Just don't include any private information.

dolphinangie954

I tried still not working 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolphinangie954 : Option 1 above or option 2 click on Plan & Add-on up top and then Lost/stolen then Suspend. Log out. Wait a minute. Log back in and back and then Resume. Log out. Reboot phone. See what happens.

That was the payment screen (which by the way has your name and account# up top...you should have cropped it out). I was also looking for the front page overview page left side for some dates.

HI @dolphinangie954   is your plan only $10?  You have $10 available fund there.

If your plan is $10, try to make a $1 manual payment and see if it triggers the reactivation.

dolphinangie954

Visa company is saying the transactions are pending for 7 days, I've used prepaid visa for my minutes lots of times before

dolphinangie954

Screenshot_20220206-153743_Chrome.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolphinangie954 : Have you tried any services? Can you post a screenshot of the left side of your overview page.

dolphinangie954

Still says enough is on there but hasnt renewed yet ugh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolphinangie954 : Right. I was wondering at what point you were. So...are your services working? If so then ignore the self-serve. What are the dates up top? And yes the lost/stolen function may help.

dolphinangie954

Ok

HI @dolphinangie954 

so, you already added the card onto it without problem.

Do you see Available Fund on My Account as the plan amount sitting there?

Try to make a manual payment of $1 extra to trigger the renewal.

Then reboot your phone and see

If still shows suspended, then try the Lost/Stolen trick.  Put the account on Lost/Stolen for 10 minutes.  Logout and log in after 5 minutes and resume the service.  It should work

dolphinangie954

Its vanilla prepaid visa, it says pending transaction on my card and on my pm account it says I have but yet it says plan expired still and when I go add it says it has enougj

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Using the capital denotes brand. Using the word vanilla is like vanilla ice cream or what you use for cooking. Used colloquially to say that something is plain and boring.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dolphinangie954 : Is that a capital v? ie. Vanilla. Or just plain ol' vanilla card. So where is the problem you're having?

@Anonymous  what is the difference?  (sorry, trying to learning something new  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolphinangie954 : Is that a capital v? ie. Vanilla. Or just plain ol' vanilla card. So where is the problem you're having?

@dolphinangie954 wrote:

PM record?

HI @dolphinangie954  the address you use on My Account.  People put in the same address when filling in the address field for the prepaid visa

You said you use this type of Prepaid visa before, how you put in the address?

dolphinangie954

This is just a vanilla card, I usually get this n it works

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think he might mean file. On file with PM. Another way of calling being registered.

dolphinangie954

I've used this type before

dolphinangie954

PM record?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dolphinangie954   I think setting up a Prepaid visa is easier than a prepaid mastercard

some people just put the address on PM record when you register the prepaid visa, did you try that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dolphinangie954 : Has the card been entered? Or is it the charging part that you're having the problem? Which exactly specific card is it? I know the MyVanilla does not work. Vanilla does. Others do.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @dolphinangie954 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dolphinangie954 

Some prepaid Visa are not compatible with Public mobile payment system.  Did this type of prepaid visa work in the past with Public mobile? 

Other options is to purchase payment vouchers  in store.  Or online via recharge.com (extra service fee)

Need Help? Let's chat.