cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with communicating

obralahan37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can please help me. I've been attempting to set up a new account for my wife since Monday Sept 4th and haven't even been able to get a chance to speak with anyone since then. It's mind blowingly frustrating the amount of effort it has taken so far. I've helped her set up an account, (we picked a plan that hopefully gets honoured because it has since expired) and got so far as to pay for the plan and almost got through the activation step but stalled out. Any attempt to speak with anyone through her account has led to dead ends and this is my last resort. I need some help completing the activation or cancelling the plan and ensuring that she has not paid anything. I've been a member for 2 years and it's been great but this inability to communicate has left me wanting to move on. Can we please get some assistance as soon as possible.

Brad.

6 REPLIES 6

JordanRoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No info given lol. Nice help

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@obralahan37 

You’ve been a customer here for 2 years and were unaware all support here is online?

The only way to communicate with PM staff is through private messaging.

But trust us, we’re quicker and likely more informative.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@obralahan37  Are you using the app to complete the activation ? If so uninstall it and reinstall it on her phone to complete the activation . As for support here direct link to them if you need there help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The community is meant to be your first resort, not your last. If you are unable to find a solution from the community, then you should try contacting a CS agent. 
it is unfortunate you have had such a runaround with this. Hopefully you get some answers here. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @obralahan37 

You are using a different email address to activate for your wife?

did you start activation using app? .  if you just tried using browser to activate, use app instead.  But  if you were using app, try to uninstall and reinstall and try again

Need Help? Let's chat.