cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble porting a phone number

GB71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I recently moved my son, my daughter, and myself from Rogers to Public Mobile.  My daughter and I switched over fine, but my son is still having problems two weeks later.

He can receive/send texts and has data, but he’s unable to make or receive phone calls.  I checked my Rogers account and his number still appears, while my number and my daughter’s number have disappeared.  So, I’m guessing it was an issue porting in.

I’ve spoken to a Rogers rep and they’re telling me to ask a Public Mobile rep.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like it was not successful for his. I will send you a separate message to call to have it fixed. Please check your inbox. Also this is a public forum so can you edit your email to remove your name.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@GB71   I'm not sure it's 100% a porting issue since he can neither make nor receive calls, so best to send a private message to customer service via this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at your envelope icon top right or if you don't see an envelope then tap your avatar for a drop down to Messages.  Their hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.