cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble navigating Self Serve

daigy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently lost access to the email account \I used to register for self serve. to top that off I cant recall my password....and I am locked out, I want to register my new creditcard with them so I can pay  my plan and continue using my phone.

Thank please contact me 

4 REPLIES 4

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@daigy 

A lot of good info here, most of which should help you out!  🙂  Just thought I'd add a clarification that we're all users here just like you, helping each other out.  Moderators are actual staff with Public Mobile, which is how they have access to your account to help you with that issue.  Have information ready because they'll need to authenticate you before being able to help!  🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@daigy If you already have a cc added as a payment method, you can add required funds by calling 611. Alternatively, you can buy Public Mobile voucher from retail stores or gas stations as mentioned above. Try to add funds a couple of days prior to renewal so such events don't occur going forward. Another suggestion, enable AutoPay so payment goes through automatically and you get $2 discount on your plan price.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@daigy  is your phone currently active and payment due soon?  Consider paying by voucher or instant top up at some retails:

Pay for your services in retail (publicmobile.ca)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@daigy   Look like you need to change your email address used and password for My Account

However, only Mod can do the change for you,  please open a ticket with them

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.