cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with self serve

Greg2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a senior family members phone connected with self serve, I am paying for her monthly plan I how do I add my new plan with my account? 

7 REPLIES 7

Greg-2023

Hey, thought I would reply and say I figured it out. guess when I switched to Public I used a different email address. thanks to all those who helped.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Greg2023 since you have tried several times now with this, contact a CS Agent directly at the link below so they can trouble shoot this for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Greg2023

as I go to the create your eversafe ID. it says " An existing Eversafe ID already exists with this email( new email) address. and when I go through I forgot passwrod. same results. Email and password do nto match

Greg2023

I tried to register another self serve by using a different email address and now that I try to log in it says email and password do not match

Greg2023

I just wanted to register and open my self serve just to check balances ect. but it keeps on bumping me out as it says my email is already assigned to a account. I then tried different email address but still not user friendly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Greg2023 

though you cannot combine two separate services under one account, you can definitely manage several accounts yourself if you have the login credentials and select two factor authentication using email address (as you would not have their device to receive the code].

you can also use the same payment card on more than one account.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I hope I have understood your question correctly, if not please correct me. If you are asking if you can combine a new plan that you have under that plan that you have for your family member, that cannot be done.  each account has to be on their own with their own unique email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.