Did you mean: 

Trouble loading funds

Mariadelrio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trouble loading funds

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? When did you last pay?

1. If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can dial 611 and make the payment with the registered card.

2. You can buy vouchers and dial 611 and enter them (no pin needed for vouchers)

3. You can use the real time payment method in some stores.

4. You can even log in to the chatbot and make payments with the registered card or vouchers.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Mariadelrio 

If your account is suspended already then you can't get the code by text.

You'll have to get the code sent to your email address instead.

@Mariadelrio  check the spam folder

if you are unable to login , then open ticket with PM Support and they can sort it out for you

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Mariadelrio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to log in to my exact email and password but there is a error saying incorrect email and password and then I try sending code but I don’t get any verification code

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mariadelrio   what was the exact error?

if you already tried couple times, wait an hour before you try again

Try again using Incognito mode and it should work.  if that still fails, try again on a desktop or laptop computer

Need Help? Let's chat.