cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to change Plans

jr11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to change plans, however the page didnt load properly.  I failed to notice it, and paid y credit card.  The payment went thru, however when I try to see what plan i have, the page shows an error. When i try to "change plans" i get the same error.  My current plan shows as "expired".  It seems my phone will not be working as of midnight tonight.  could you please help fix this ASAP?

Thanks

Dljit

3 REPLIES 3

The system is so flakey, I've been advising to not do anything on 'Payment Date' or 'Renewal Date' for ages now.

Hopefully, you'll have no issues once the payment process has gone through.  

UBooboo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to do the same thing. Not sure if I have a solution for you, as I'm fairly disappointed with what I had to do:

- add enough money in the account to reactivate my current 90-day plan

- then add more money in the account to set up the change to the new plan after the 90-days have expired (unless I ask the system to switch immediately then I lose all the credit to the 90-day plan)

I think this is just how the system is set up. I've PMed the moderators to see if I can get my plan switched and get back credit but so far no response.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jr11

On the evening of the payment day, the plan usually will say expired.  Your phone should be still working right now, right?  The payment process and warnings through the evening of the payment day alarm customers, but if autopay is set up properly or postiive balance, it should renew.  

Did the credit card payment go to your balance?  

Need Help? Let's chat.