cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number

Jen_07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I recently switched to Public Mobile from a different provider. I am able to use data with the new PM SIM card, however I didn't get a SMS message to confirm transferring and currently only getting messages or calls to my old SIM card. I was hoping to send a new request so that I can complete the number transfer. Please let me know how to do this.

@CS_Agent 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jen_07
Your old SIM is still working because you didn’t leave your old SIM in your phone to reply to the text!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jen_07 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.