cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring from Fido to PM

Malzaeem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, 

I like to share some information if you want to transfer from Fido to PM without losing you mobile number. 

Here is the easy way to do it!

1- Walmart is your best friend 🙂 going there will get you free sim card (save $10) and $25 credit 

2- you need to have the following:

- your Fido account number and mobile number

- credit card if you want to get the $2      discount to register in PM Auto Pay

- your address and email

6 REPLIES 6

Ahmad2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @Malzaeem for sharing!

Just transferred from Fido to Public Mobile 🙂 at Walmart.

Thanks again

Mhmadh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just did what you shared and transferred my number successfully from Fido to PM today at Walmart near me.

Thanks!! @Malzaeem

@drmartin wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@Malzaeem

As stated above, avoid putting public information on a public forum.  Also, some people have been using other people's public mobile phone numbers to try to get the Koodo migration offer.  So, not a great idea to share your number to strangers. 

Walmart is generally quite helpful if you activate instore (ie. the reps get a commission).  Try buying a SIM alone without activation and a lot of reps won't sell to you.  

You get a free SIM card if you activate in store at Walmart, so why wouldn't you? 🙂

It's Walmart.  Yuck.  For westerners with an option go to London Drugs.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman wrote:

@Malzaeem

As stated above, avoid putting public information on a public forum.  Also, some people have been using other people's public mobile phone numbers to try to get the Koodo migration offer.  So, not a great idea to share your number to strangers. 

Walmart is generally quite helpful if you activate instore (ie. the reps get a commission).  Try buying a SIM alone without activation and a lot of reps won't sell to you.  

You get a free SIM card if you activate in store at Walmart, so why wouldn't you? 🙂

@Malzaeem

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

a) Community guidelines stipulate that you do not post your personal information here - it's a public forum that can be accessed by anybody with access to the internet.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Use-the-Public-Mobile-Community...

b) The $25 referral bonus for both parties is for online activations only.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-September-13-Get-a-25-Credit-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.