cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer the giveaway add-on

Alicelpw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I would like to transfer my current giveaway add-ons to my family number who is also a PM customer. Is it possible? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Alicelpw

Thanks for your advice. I was afraid that the $119 yearly plan from freedom will be over. For now, I will downgrade my plan to $15 from next cycle to consume those data.  Yesterday my account showed "you'll earn one point for each month you have been with PM when you join Public Point" , but today, this statement is removed. I don't see any benefit to stay anymore. 

@Alicelpw wrote:

$5 for loyalty+ $1 referral+ $2 Auto pay. I didn't use a lot of data (less than 1gb per month). 

I have similar usage as you..less than 1 GB per 30 days. I find the PM $15 plan is perfect for my needs. The Rewards were a great benefit but they're going away as you know. We will still get Points (such as they are), so I think PM is still decent value. Why not just stick around until all your free data has been consumed, none of the other 3rd tier networks will give you the free data that PM has given over the last several years.

Alicelpw

$5 for loyalty+ $1 referral+ $2 Auto pay. I didn't use a lot of data (less than 1gb per month). 

hi @Alicelpw any friends referrals rewards you have?? if not much or none, yes check around.  Go with your wallet 

Alicelpw

Thanks for the replies. I think it's time for me to leave. With the new points system, I didn't get extra bonus data offer. I will only get 5 points for join in, 10 points every 12 months. 1.2 points per month for my $24 plan. My previous loyalty rewards ($1 per year) will be gone. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alicelpw 

Sorry only to the account member.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Alicelpw sorry add-on and funds are not transferrable 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Alicelpw  No sorry that’s not possible you can’t gift data from one account to another unfortunately 

Need Help? Let's chat.