cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranfer my old pc mobile sim number to a new sim card

Parwinder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have lost my old sim card, but it is still active and now I want to tranfer that number to my new pc mobile sim card number with same paln.

6 REPLIES 6

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Parwinder wrote:

Hi there,

I have lost my old sim card, but it is still active and now I want to tranfer that number to my new pc mobile sim card number with same paln

That would be a bit scary if it could be done without actually in possession of the old SIM card. For example -- if it was possible -- then possibly a vindictive X could just claim that he/she lost the SIM that just happened to have dropped out of the phone ( as if that is possible) and you can imagine the rest.

VIP_Tech

Hi @Parwinder 

your plan active with public mobile and you want Transfer to pc mobile and SIM PM lost it.
you can Transfer without SIM PM,

but you need to send Private Messages to Customer Support Agent

to them authorizing a approve it manually.

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

if you have Autopay in your account remove it.

@Camera4617 wrote:

@Meow OP wants to port it out to PC mobile. 

Thank you for correction. Initial post is little bit confusing as OP mentioned 'same plan' and pc mobile could be PubliC mobile...

Camera4617

@Meow OP wants to port it out to PC mobile. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Meow_0-1644770314576.png

Camera4617

@Parwinder You might need to have working phone number with Public Mobile to port it to PC Mobile. To do that you'll need to buy new PM sim card, log into your PM account online and replace your lost SIM with new one by using  option 'Change SIM' card.. Once that is done, you should be able to authorize PC Mobile to send request to port number and approve it on your phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.