cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally confused

Ceelouees
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm very sorry for asking this because I'm guessing everyone but me already knows. Starting in May, I will be paying the full amount for my phone bill right? I won't get the few dollars off anymore? I have to wait to reach 15 points then I get $15 off but that is a one time thing right? I'm so very confused and I have read pages and pages to try to answer my questions. Thank you for any help.

6 REPLIES 6

RetiredGuy1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am there is also the give back points for paticipating and helping others in the community

Ceelouees
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ceelouees , correct if your account is converted to points, you will no longer receive $ for autopay, loyalty, referral and community rewards.  You will get points for each payment, referral and at each anniversary.  You will have to manually convert those points to $, 15 points at a time.  

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Ceelouees wrote:

I'm very sorry for asking this because I'm guessing everyone but me already knows. Starting in May, I will be paying the full amount for my phone bill right? I won't get the few dollars off anymore? I have to wait to reach 15 points then I get $15 off but that is a one time thing right? I'm so very confused and I have read pages and pages to try to answer my questions. Thank you for any help.

The switch is in batches and not everyone at the same time.  After you are on points, redemeption of points is manual and doesn't automatically give a discount on the plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.