cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topups

Belfry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When it says your current plan goes from the 25-24 is it supposed to reset on the 24 or at midnight of the 25?

9 REPLIES 9

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Belfry 

account/data resets at 24 12:01am (Eastern Time) make sure to convert the timezone. typically the second date the self serve mentions, is the day the account starts a brand new cycle

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

@Belfry  Thats normal If your renewal date is today, everything in your account will be updated by 12 noon est. 

Don't worry, nothing is wrong. Plan renewal is just going through the regular process.

Afterwards,  just try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito mode. Your probably looking at old cached information. You might want to login using a computer instead.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your plan will end on 23 Nov and renew on 24 Nov early hours EST.

Belfry

It shows the data reset and it's started counting already but it still shows Oct25-Nov 24 and i still haven't been charged 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Belfry   Bottom line, just don't leave you're top up till the last day, or if something goes wrong you'll risk losing service unfortunately.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Belfry 

Add to what I have above..

the payment due date is always confusing.  I am not sure if you see your Plan cycle from Nov 25 to Dec 24.  For mine, it will always show something like Nov 25 to Dec 25 instead.   

If you see Nov 25 to Dec 24, with PM is on 30 days cycle, Nov 25 is day 1 and hence Dec 24 will be day 30.  So, the new cycle date will be Dec 25 and PM will charge you money shortly after midnight of Dec 25

I find the best way to check your next payment day (the date that PM will charge you ) is to go to Payment page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment), under My Upcoming Bill, check Amount Due date there. 

If it shows Dec 25, that mean PM will charge you shortly after midnight Dec 25.  Therefore, you have to load enough fund BEFORE Dec 25 unless you have Pre-Authorized payment setup 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Belfry Plans here at PM are for 30 days only.  So renewal date will be the 24

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Belfry   PM is running on a 30 days cycle

If your account showing Plan cycle from Nov 25 to Dec 24, then PM will charge you new plan amount showing after midnight Dec 25 and data will reset on the morning of Dec 25

If your plan just renewed today, please use incognito mode to login to My Account to get the correct usage and plan details. 

Jlund

It would renew on the 24th.

Need Help? Let's chat.