cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping up pre authorized funds

sudboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Previously, I'd been able to top up the funds, connected to my credit card, for my pre authorized payment system.

Now, I can't find a way, online, to add to my pre authorized funds.

What to do?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sudboy 

You may have better options to add funds to your account through 611 using your 4 digit account pin # to add funds from your credit card on file. The 611/IVR system offers pre-selected amounts that you can add to your account depending on the cost of your plan it does give you the ability to add amounts less than your amount due that in the self-serve account are not an option.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you can login to your account then you can certainly make a manual payment. The tricky part is that the new system requires you to put in the plan cost if you have less than the plan cost in balance. So if you anticipate the rewards or have a small balance (maybe from rewards) then you can't just put in enough. It has to be the whole plan cost. I know. Stupid.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

As long as you remember your 4 digit PM pin number, you can add funds using the credit card by dialing 611.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sudboy , no real change, you still can do top ups with a card that's added to the account using the self serve portal.  You can use 611 as well.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sudboy 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

if you want to add credit card and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

or use vouchers,to purchase from any stations or Shell,

then add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt

Need Help? Let's chat.