cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Preferences.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is there a way to get your Receipt Emailed to you every month after your Pre-Authorized Automatic Payment has been made?

I remember the days when we used to get Text Messsges after your monthly Payment went through and I vaguely remember the Receipt automatically being emailed as well, but now I never seem to get those.

I get not everyone liked this, and it might have been removed from my understanding? However, alot of people did and I think it should be made Optional within Profile Settings. 

'Payment Preferences' 

• Allow for us to enable Text Message Reminders 1-2 days before your Bill is processed to make sure you a). Have Funds in your Account or b). Funds available on your Card. 

• Add a Toggle Button in the Payment Section allowing us to enable and Recieve Email Receipts, this way if you don't want them you can have it turned OFF. 

• Please bring it back even as just an Option as well, to receive SMS Text Messages like before 'Your Public Mobile Automatic Payment has been Processed and your Bill has been renewed for 30 days. Dial 611 for more details'.

7 REPLIES 7

Priority

Today one of my Koodo Pre-Paid Bills went through and I got a message from 611 when I put that SIM Card in saying 'Koodo: Your base plan has been renewed for another 30 days. Enjoy!'

Could Public not do the same these sorts of messages from 611 like Koodo Pre-Paid?

'Public Mobile: Your base plan has been renewed for another 30 days. Enjoy!'

I think it would be better than no notification at all, and it could be made Optional as a Toggle Switch in the Payment Settings very easily to enable to disable for those who want or don't want it..

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it is really good suggestion!!!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , I wish we had those option's! My other bills notify me through email (I can choose text messages also) before my bill is due on a certain date & will email me again that it has been paid! However I don’t get a receipt for it!

Great suggestions though! 👍🏻 

Priority

Not everyone wants to do that, we'd rather just have it emailed.

Would be nice to have an option.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Prioritygreat suggestion .however   You can download your payment history each 30 days after renewal .to keep records 

TheSterlinger

Just checked and you can find your receipt by going into My Account, Payments scroll down and click "View Payment History". There you can download your receipt. It isn't automatically sent to you though.

TheSterlinger

I to remember when they'd say when your payement went through and to keep the conversations going. Now if I didn't have auto-pay on I wouldn't know if I was paying or not. I'm not sure if there's a way to see receipts. I've never seen one.

Need Help? Let's chat.