cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up balance account still inactive

249Jer705
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan recently expired and I forgot to add my top up card before hand. My account is now temporarily inactive. I've added a top up card within 24hrs of expiration of plan but have been without service for 48 hours after top up. Anyone have any insight?

6 REPLIES 6

forbez93

You shouldn't have to wait 48 hours for a response after paying money for use of a plan. Diabolical customer service. 

@forbez93 wrote:

I also topped up my account by $50 yesterday to continue my monthly plan and my account is still not working. Tried contacting the support team 4 times through email since 10 o'clock this morning and still no reply on any of them? very frustrating that you can't call them! 

Sending multiple messages won't get a faster response.  One message and a wait of 48 hours is advised before resubmitting another message.  You can also see of any of the workarounds suggested earlier in this thread help resolve your issue if you're still waiting to hear back and still don't have service.

forbez93

I also topped up my account by $50 yesterday to continue my monthly plan and my account is still not working. Tried contacting the support team 4 times through email since 10 o'clock this morning and still no reply on any of them? very frustrating that you can't call them! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What date did your old plan expire ?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@249Jer705 wrote:

My plan recently expired and I forgot to add my top up card before hand. My account is now temporarily inactive. I've added a top up card within 24hrs of expiration of plan but have been without service for 48 hours after top up. Anyone have any insight?

If you log into your account, do you see a reactivate account button, click and activate.  You can also try restarrting your phone or topping up your account with one dollar and rebooting your phone.

One other thing to do is try the lost/stolen trick, log into your account, click plans-add-ons, select phone lost, suspend service, log out and wait several mins before logging back in and report your phone found and unsuspend service.  Restart your phone and see if that helps to rest the account and SIM.

If nothing works send a message to Moderator_Team here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You might have to wait upto 48 hrs to hear back from them though.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. 2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.