cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up of $15 and not $25

sunterthiner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up my account and it charged 10 dollars more than I wanted. Also the data add on isn’t working as I tried to use my phone today. Please help. Thank you 

22 REPLIES 22

sunterthiner

Thank you.

@sunterthiner  you have $25 sitting with PM now.   Which is good.. 

Now, all you need to do is to go to the Add-On page,

hTideGnow_0-1619840864486.png

At the 1GB Add-on, use click on the + once , then click Buy Add-Ons at the bottom.

PM will then deduct $15 from the Available Fund and DONE.  

You will then reboot your phone and you have extra 1GB to use.

sunterthiner

What do you mean if I don’t do anything? I just wanted to add more data and I only wanted $15 worth and if you could direct me to a team moderator that can help me that would be good. Thank you.

No, the coloured box on the Add-on purchase page say

Available Fund:$25.00

Next Payment Taken: May xx, 2021

It means you now have $25 sitting with PM, not used yet

you can buy the Addon now using the $25.. if you don't do anything now (not using it to buy Addon) , the $25 will be used towards your next month fee on May xx, 2021

sunterthiner

Why does it say that it’s available May 7th and not right away?

@sunterthiner  as to why there were 2 transactions shown today, look like you have clicked something twice and hence it charged you $15 and $10 in separate transactions.  Maybe you tried once, didn't work and you tried again

After you buy the $15 add-on now using the available fund on your account, you will see the Available fund down to $10.  No worry, the money will stay in your account.   By next week when it is time to renew, PM will use the $10 on your Available fund and then charge the rest on your credit card ($15 +tax).

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sunterthiner 

Yes you need to follow @hTideGnow @ instructions and then just submit your payment for your data add-on you want to buy.....

Basically come back to the page:

hTideGnow_0-1619840864486.png

At the option you want , click + one time, then click Buy Add On at the bottom

@sunterthiner 

Aaaak!! Quick delete ( edit) your overview page its showing sensitive account info. Then delete it from your community profile by scrolling down to your photos.

@sunterthiner   See you have $25 available fund?  you have put in the money but you haven't buy the add-on yet.  This is a 2 steps process, add fund and buy the add-on after

now you can go to the add on page and buy the 1GB you want.

BTW, you might want to take off the screenshot cos it is showing some personal information

@sunterthiner 

You have to add funds manually from your credit card ($15) then select the data add on and confirm and submit the payment. Like a vsnding machine. You add your money then you select a chocolate bar or a bag of chips.

When you looked at your payment history its showing you our plan renewal charges by pm.

30 DAY PLAN.........................$10

1 GB DATA AT 3G SPEED......$15

PLAN TOTAL..........................$25 ( This is not shown)

If you had the $40 plan it would look like this....

30 DAY PLAN..........................$10

5GB AT 3G SPEED..................$30

sunterthiner

C8976C07-6692-4695-8A75-7252A0DB1FC2.jpeg

edited by computergeek541:  pictures removed from this message

@sunterthiner wrote:

I am a little confused too because I’m on a $25/month plan and needed to top up so I selected the $15 data top up option. When I look in my payment history it shows the add on ($10 & $15) but then it says next payment taken May 7th. So I paid for add one and didn’t receive them and yet I will be charged again on the 7th of May. Not sure what is going on.

ok.. if you look at your Transaction History, your $25 plans always break down into 2 lines:  $15 for the 1GB at 3G Speed and then $10 for the 30 day plan.

Every month is like this

So, you added some fund today?  first of all , did PM take $25 (+tax) out of your credit card?

And, on the Self-Serve page, how much you see as Available Fund?

Available Fund-Active-.png

sunterthiner

I am a little confused too because I’m on a $25/month plan and needed to top up so I selected the $15 data top up option. When I look in my payment history it shows the add on ($10 & $15) but then it says next payment taken May 7th. So I paid for add one and didn’t receive them and yet I will be charged again on the 7th of May. Not sure what is going on.

@sunterthiner wrote:

I am on the $25/month at 3G and selected the add on of $15 for data and it hasn’t kicked in. Plus it overcharged me by $10. Not able to use my data. Thank you 😊 

so, you are on the $25 plan, top up and it overcharge you by $10.. that mean it charge you $35?

I am a bit confused cos your Subject was:  Top up of $15 and not $25

@sunterthiner 

Do you see it on your overview page at the bottom left or all the funds still in your balance?

sunterthiner

I am on the $25/month at 3G and selected the add on of $15 for data and it hasn’t kicked in. Plus it overcharged me by $10. Not able to use my data. Thank you 😊 

@sunterthiner 

What is showing on the Available Fund on your Self-Serve now (main page-overview tab)?

In the same page, at My Data & Add-Ons, do you see the 1GB data you just purchased?

sunterthiner

I used add one for 1gb at $15 and then it charged an extra $10. Not sure why and what I did wrong. Please help me thank you 😊 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on?

What option did you use to top up?

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 12.05.12 PM.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sunterthiner 

When you log into your account what does it say under your plan features? Can you see your data counter? 250MB at 3G speed.......0/250mb? If not you have used it up. How much is in your balance? What does your payment history show?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sunterthiner wrote:

I topped up my account and it charged 10 dollars more than I wanted. Also the data add on isn’t working as I tried to use my phone today. Please help. Thank you 

@sunterthiner    Were you trying to purchase a data add-on for $15/1GB?   When purchasing add-ons requires that your first deposit your funds (which you say you have) and then take the second step of purchasing the add on.  Also reboot your phone afterwards.

Any extra funds paid into the account will stay as a balance credit to be used towards your next renewal/or additional add-on purchases if necessary.

Need Help? Let's chat.