cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took my money twice and din even renew my plan! Please help urgent

usman429
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello
I am on the 12 gb 90 day promotional plan. I had it for the last 3 months and today it was the date to renew. I went to my account and topped it up with 120 dollars. but the amount due said 0 dollars. I waited until it became the 29th which is when my plan is supposed to end and then saw my account was suspended. i went to single payment and i saw my account had 120 dollars + 9 dollars of rewards in it making 129 dollars. in the single payment window in the amount column i typed 120 dollars because i thought it would take 129 dollars from my topped up amount (from previous time i had) and the remaining 6 dollars of tax it would take from my credit card. However the system cut an additional 135 dollars from my credit card and now all i see is my account having 249 (which the math dont add up btw idk why its 249) dollars inside of it and my plan still isnt renewing. I want my 135 dollars back which i accidentally put in there and i want my plan to renew (essentially want after my payment , the account balance to be zero again. Please resolve this issue asap i cant afford to be charged twice for this. Please re activate my plan and fix my account. It says amount due 0.

plan funds.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Halfdome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I find that the best thing to do is just make sure that autopay is active and leave things alone. I just made changes to a plan and the account went from expired to suspended but within a day the payment went through and things returned to normal. Not sure why those messages show on the account but it is better to ignore them unless your phone stops working.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Seems like the system charged you even though you had the top up added in your account. The Expired status will clear tomorrow morning. Next time, just leave the account as is if its on AutoPay. You don't need to manually top up. 

Send a private message with your account# and phone# to the Moderator_Team and they might refund you the extra charge. Note: There is a backlog and so you will not hear from them right away. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

does you phone still work?  then donet worry.  If it says suspended you are fine if it says expired.  there is a good explanation https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

as for the funds you will have to wait for mods to get back to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.