cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threat

AmyBrown082005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.    My daughter rec3ived 3 calls at 535 and 536.  The last call was answered and she received a threat.  There was no caller ID.  I need to know the number this call came from to contact RCMP

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Have a great day!

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AmyBrown082005 

Sometimes when we receive a no caller id call the number will show in your My Account, recent activity. 

The voip spoofing. If that is what happened is difficult to track. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @AmyBrown082005

As long as she hasn't made any calls or received any calls since then, please turn off the phone until you contact Public Mobile/Telus securities. They have the ability to trace the call to what number it came from. They won't tell you what it is but will make a note on your file. Then when the local police or RCMP call them, they'll be able to obtain the information. As long as it's not a VOIP program and actually came from a cell phone or land line. May also want to consider changing the number after this is resolved.

@AmyBrown082005  Yes all support is online unfortunately . It’s why we get to enjoy low cost plans here at PM . That said support will get back to you and everything is resolvable 

AmyBrown082005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I somehow found that finally!    Thank you for the link though 🙂   Not a fan of not being able to contact customer service directly!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AmyBrown082005  I’m sorry to hear that . You can try and ask support if they can help but I’m not positive they can . Best of luck 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.