cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They didn't post the right number

Fire423
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can we fix this...I was with Telus and wanted to.port the number to Public Mobile.

But they have me a different number that

is one digit off. I still have the old number.

Thanks 

.  ..Tom

4 REPLIES 4

Fire423
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much for your help....I didnt know how to get to a moderator.

Tom

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Fire423, was this a recent activation at a store?  It seems rather strange that a wrong wrong number can be entered into a port and actually work.  The associated account number, phone IMEI or account PIN is also required.  It would be serendipity that two wrongs could lead to an actual port.  Is it conceivable that perhaps you were assigned a number that just happens to be one digit off.  Until your actual Telus number is ported over, that service should continue to work.  Check whether the old Telus service is functional or not.  If it is functional, you should be able to go into the self serve account and do a DIY number port.  It would be a lot faster than asking the moderator team for support.  They are a must for resubmitting a stuck port.  This doesn't seem like a stuck port. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to contact the mods. See instructions below.  If you requested that your number be ported at activation you could try the change number feature in selfserve 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.