cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The submit a ticket button is greyed out. I tried googling such an issue but of course..

Dtmwerksshshs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this only happens to me. what a fun simulation i'm in. esim failed to activate. i see no option to try again, nor any help options. they made me download the app. for every option i try i have to log in about a hundred times. the ai bot they make me talk to said to submit a ticket. after logging in for the 101st time, i fill everything out, just to see the submit a ticket option is greyed out with no explanation. thanks for any help guys! what a fun experience.

EDIT: PUBLIC MOBILE HAS DEEMED ME A BOT AND I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO ANYONE ELSE AS I AM FLOODING MY OWN TOPIC. MY PHONE IS IPHONE XS. PLEASE GRACEFUL AND MERCIFUL PUBLIC MOBILE, ALLOW ME TO USE YOUR SERVICE. WHATEVER I MUST DO. I UNDERSTAND THE SUPPORT TICKET IS GREYED OUT BECAUSE I AM NOT WORTHY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I MUST DO TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU.

20 REPLIES 20

Dtmwerksshshs

Yes i've been refreshing all day, and no email update. lol ok sure, i will continue to spam them in the hopes that the dude from india actually bothers to reply, even though there seems to be no oversight or repercussions for not replying, as long as they take my money.

HI @Dtmwerksshshs 

did you check your Community inbox?
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if no reply , send them another message.  I bug agent a lot and they usually reply my initial message within an hour or two. And most my issue are sorted on the same day

Dtmwerksshshs

Yes i did that 13 hours ago. No reply. Again, I am at the whim of this company that refuses to help. I found this page though: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/does-anyone-here-file-a-complaint-against...

probably just doing to do that or do a chargeback and see if rogers will restore my plan. i hear i can actually talk to a customer agent there! what a novel concept.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Dtmwerksshshs

lol everyone says talk to PM like it's the easiest thing ever. they greyed out the submit ticket option, and i already sent a pm to their customer support thing, which they haven't gotten back to me on. they sure have protected themselves from doing any work. no i'm not going to buy more stuff. they can't even get this right. ask pm to reimburse me? i can't even get them to talk to me. what a joke.

slusagm

then you need to check with PM.

But you said you are using esim? any alternative way is to buy a new esim first, and ask PM to reimburse you

can you login to the App? if you can , buy from the Account page

Dtmwerksshshs

Nope!

slusagm

is your voice calll working?

Dtmwerksshshs

So its been 13 hours or so without data and pm has yet to get back to me. Am I just at the whim of when they decide i'll be able to use their service?

@Dtmwerksshshs wrote:

yes i've done that. do i get to twiddle my thumbs for 24 hours? is there a number i can call?

Sorry, but there's no phone number to call. You'll need to wait for the reply from a customer support agent.

Dtmwerksshshs

No only add esim is there

@Dtmwerksshshs 

the issue could be the eSIM is there and just not properly enabled on the device 

On iPhone: check Settings > Celluar and see if the eSIM is there.  If it is, make sure the PM eSIM is set as Primary on "Cellular Plan Label" and "Turn on This Line" is toggled on

@TheSterlinger wrote:

What phone are you on?

The OP says IPHONE XS.  Sorry for yelling.  

Dtmwerksshshs

oh good can't edit a post. i also got a text from rogers that said to reply yes or no to switching carriers. i replied yes and THE MESSAGE DIDN'T GO THROUGH LOL. i guess my service already shut down? is that what the problem is?

edit: oh the text went through now and rogers said its been approved. so i tried activating esim again. FAILED LOL.

Dtmwerksshshs

i also tried doing it through the email, scanning qr code, and get "unable to activate esim". and to contact my carrier. amazing.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What phone are you on?

tried all that.

yes i've done that. do i get to twiddle my thumbs for 24 hours? is there a number i can call?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Close the app (force close) and try again. If that doesn't work unistall the app, reinstall and try again. Try using a direct ticket submission for a Public Mobile CS agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Dtmwerksshshs wrote:

this only happens to me. what a fun simulation i'm in. esim failed to activate. i see no option to try again, nor any help options. they made me download the app. for every option i try i have to log in about a hundred times. the ai bot they make me talk to said to submit a ticket. after logging in for the 101st time, i fill everything out, just to see the submit a ticket option is greyed out with no explanation. thanks for any help guys! what a fun experience.

Please try this link:  Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.