cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new promo subscriptions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If I still have 15 days remaining on my current plan, but want to subscribe to a new promo plan ($39 for 20g) today, will it start immediately or when my current plan is finished? 

Also, are the new promos 30-day plans? I’m confused about the “save more with 90-day subscription” note. 

TIA! 

3 REPLIES 3

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I recently switched from a 30 day to 90 day plan on the next renewal. When that day comes for you, be prepared to see warnings about your account being on hold, and even your old plan sitting in a cart in your account profile. You'll have to ignore that for a day during the transition period. I'm happy to say that the switch went well.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

When you decide on the new plan you want, you can set the change to occur at your next regular renewal date. That way, you don't pay until that renewal date.

change.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  Yes if your change plan immediately it will start new 30 day cycle right away and you will lose out on your current cycle . No pro rating here . So best to change plan for next renewal and  you’re good  to go no money lost . 

adding that’s is a 30 day plan 20GB  for $39 . It just some of the 5G plans that offer 90 day plan for additional saving of $5-10 by paying 90 days upfront 

Need Help? Let's chat.