cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new offer: activation between June 9 to 11 2020, and you get $10 off for the next 6 months.

Turnover55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Saw this offer on a public mobile Instagram add. When I clicked on it, I was promoted to add my email then it says to activate using that email to get the offer. I tried activating my account I have a sim, but it's still charging me $40 +tax , instead of $30 +tax (with offer). Does the offer apply after the first month or how does it work?  

5 REPLIES 5

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Turnover55 Any promotional offers always apply to the second month. Otherwise Public mobile would give a month free or a certain amount off and people would leave. Also make sure that you get a referal code from someone and receive another additional $10.00 off the second month. 

You can ask anyone in this thread to share theirs. @Anonymous  helped you out pretty quickly I would ask him. 😀👍

If you already activated you may be able to contact the moderators to have it applied. especially if you were unaware like many of us when we started. 

contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is more info.

Effective June 9 2020 until June 11 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online between June 9 and 11, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by June 26 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is not stackable with other promotions.

$10 credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $35/mo or higher for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Turnover55 wrote:

So I should pay the regular price first right, and the promotion will kickstart after that.

As long as you've followed all the terms...yes.

Your private message inbox is probably overflowing with referral codes so help yourself to one of them or ask someone else. You'll get $10 credit on your account within 3 days.

Turnover55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I should pay the regular price first right, and the promotion will kickstart after that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Turnover55 wrote:

Saw this offer on a public mobile Instagram add. When I clicked on it, I was promoted to add my email then it says to activate using that email to get the offer. I tried activating my account I have a sim, but it's still charging me $40 +tax , instead of $30 +tax (with offer). Does the offer apply after the first month or how does it work?  

You will get the credit not long before the first renewal. None of the promos give you up front savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.