cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message issues

Melabell82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My family are all.with public mobile. Over the past 6 months our ability to communicate has dropped severely. We either do.not recieve eachothers texts or recieve 8 of the same text! Now we are having issues texting people with other providers too!

I have tried the chat bot and that has not helped at all. I am now having serious issues opening a ticket with Customer Service to top it off!!  Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I know Public Mobile was having issues with dropped calls. They say the issues have been fixed however, when was the last time you restarted your phones? This was the suggestion I just gave someone else. See if this works.

Can you try something for me. I know this will sound weird but you know, everything is all about trial and error sometimes. Can you and any one of your family members go into your network settings, turn off automatic and choose Public Mobile. Then reboot. Test your texting and MMS and see if this solves it. I bring this up because I feel that sometimes when our phones bounce off other service providers whether we have an "agreement" or not, I feel they sometimes go Missing In Action. 

hi @Melabell82 

what exact Samsung models?

where you are at? major city or rural?

since you have multiple lines and phones having the same issue, i think it is more a location problem, network in your area, but check with support

You have opened ticket with them yet?

Melabell82

I have tried the link and sent a message. I'll  let you know if things get fixed.

Melabell82

We have a mix of samsungs and iphones.

We have tried all the trouble shooting ie resetting the phone air plane mode toggle etc.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Melabell82 

want phone so you have??

did you try using another app?? did you try your sim card in another phone??

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Melabell82  User this direct link to support it will work 

send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.