cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text attachments

Paulilo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Both my husband and I cannot send out attachments in texts. Tried turning phone off and on and also wifi on and off. No luck

8 REPLIES 8

Paulilo

I may try this. I’m just worried about trying your solution. 

Paulilo

Yikes. That sounds scary to me. I may try it as it’s still not working. 

@Paulilo wrote:
  • I can only send attachments through messenger or What’s app. I have an iPhone 13 - I see that my data is enabled and my husband has a Samsung. His is enabled as well 

@Paulilo 

Is your data working properly? 

Make sure that your IOS for iphone 13 is updated to most recent one.  PM Customers have been sent emails to update IOS for full functionality.  

MMS Messaging is turned on for both phones.

chr15

Hi @Paulilo 

I've had this issue in the past in previous IOS versions and the only solution that worked for me was to perform a network settings reset. The only thing you'll lose is any saved WIFI passwords but those are easy to re-enter.

Try the following and see if that works. Settings>General>Transfer or Reset iPhone>Reset>Reset Network Settings. 

Paulilo

both of us have this enabled. Attachments can only be sent by messenger or What’s up. Hopefully there’s a fix 

Paulilo
  • I can only send attachments through messenger or What’s app. I have an iPhone 13 - I see that my data is enabled and my husband has a Samsung. His is enabled as well 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Paulilo 

make sure data is enabled in the settings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Paulilo 

sound like you are sending MMS, both sender and receiver needs to have Mobile data turned on for MMS.  Please turn it on and try 

Need Help? Let's chat.